Recommended browsers to operate the Competition Application System:
- Mozilla Firefox v. 58 or superior,
- Chrome v. 64 or superior,
- Internet Explorer (Windows) v. 11 or superior,
- Microsoft Edge (Windows) v. 17+ or superior,
- Safari (MacOS) v. 11+ or superior.
In order to introduce the Company Application into the Competition Application System you need to register your company first:
- Scroll down and introduce your company data.
- Please make sure you provide correct and complete entries on the company size, scope and time of the operations on the Polish market.
- Please make also sure your contact details are your company e-mail address and telephone number. You will receive only the Competition related information and updates on your e-mail.
- Once you complete introducing the registration data, the System will automatically send the e-mail (titled: „Confirm your e-mail”) on your e-mail address. The e-mail will request confirmation of your e-mail address by clicking the link provided.
- Once the e-mail confirmation procedure is completed you will get a confirmation message (titled: „You have successfully completed your registration”).
- To re-edit the registration data- prośba o uzupełnienie
- If you do not see the system e-mail please check the spam box.
- The Application consist of the 4 subject fields to be filled-in with the relevant information/description (guidelines provided in the System). The information may be supplemented by the attachments and links to prove or support the introduced data/description. It may take a while before the User introduces the Application, he/she is satisfied with.
- Therefore we recommend you do not postpone your application to the last possible moment and make sure your application is started well in advance to complete it by the deadline. The system will close at the deadline indicated in the Rules and Framework (or communicated by ABSL) and no ad-hoc, individually requested extensions will be applied.
- In order to get the access to the Competition Application System you will receive „Set your password” e-mail once you complete the registration and follow the instructions to set your Application System password;
- Once you log in, choose the category you will launch your Company Application and follow the guidelines.
- In order to secure the Applicant’s complete control over the introduced data and avoid automatic overwriting by the system it is always the Applicant to decide which draft version should be saved by clicking SAVE THE DRAFT box. The system does not automatically save the temporary draft versions of the introduced data!
- We recommend to proactively save the draft versions regularly when editing the Application. If you click log-out or loose your internet connection before saving the draft, the system will reset back to the version, you last saved. In order to minimize the introduced data loss we recommend, your internet connection is stable.
- If you intend to suspend your Application process, please make sure the disc hibernation function is off. In any case it is recommended to always click SAVE THE DRAFT if you suspend your Application edition.
- Registration and Application edition are the two separate steps. You can register the company first and go on with the application at any time onwards. However, if you register and do not continue with the Application for a long time the system will send you the soft reminders so you can plan the application completion in due time.
- ABSL might also send important ad-hoc messages on the provided e-mail such as Rules and Framework updates. The communications will be limited to the minimum.
- Please note the Registration and Application is available only thru the web access – no mobile version is available.